Have you recently started suffering from a chronic toothache? Notice a hole in your tooth? You are probably suffering from dental decay! At Ocean Dental Center, with offices in Torrance, Hungtington and Long Beach, CA, we are proud to offer tooth-colored dental fillings for our patients suffering from tooth decay. Wondering if you may have a cavity and require a dental filling? Here are common symptoms to look out for:
- Tooth Pain/Ache
- Temperature Sensitivity
- Pressure Sensitivity
- Visible Holes in Teeth
- General Tooth Sensitivity
- Discoloration of Tooth
Some patients, however, experience no symptoms when they have tooth decay. Scheduling routine visits with Ocean Dental Center will allow us to monitor your oral health and catch any decay before it becomes a bigger problem.
About Our Torrance, Long Beach and Huntington Dental Fillings
At Ocean Dental Center, we are dedicated to our patients and their overall health. For this reason, we only offer tooth-colored dental fillings. For years, amalgam “silver” fillings have been used. However, they are known to contain a toxic metal, mercury. Our dental fillings can be matched perfectly to your teeth, making them completely invisible!
Benefits of Our Tooth-Colored Fillings in Torrance, Long Beach and Huntington
When it comes to restoring decayed teeth, our tooth-colored dental fillings in Huntington Beach, Long Beach, and Torrance have various benefits over the alternatives, these benefits include:
- Our tooth-colored fillings contain no mercury or any other toxic ingredients.
- Our dental fillings are strong and durable; with proper care, they can last for years.
- Our tooth-colored fillings are designed to blend with your teeth.
- Our dental fillings do not cause temperature sensitivity.
- Our tooth-colored fillings provide additional strength for your affected tooth.